You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott

Friday, April 29, 2011

So This Sofa Walks Up To Me And Says Let's Hump

So here is the deal... some of you kids need to settle down.  I know I owe you Cancun pics and tales of days spent chasing food and lazing on the beach.  I apologize.  We all have stuff going on and mine is going on in a lot of different ways.


Part of the reason I have not been blogging much this month is because I was in Mexico for the first part of it and I very quickly became very used to being lazy.  I was throwing ones at Mexicans like they were strippers and they were more than happy to do my bidding.  I heard a lot of "It would be my pleasure, my Princess."  Turns out, in Canada, I cannot get a single person to even pour me a coffee for a dollar let alone write this blog.  Ya'll could learn a lot about customer service from the Mexicans.  Like how to be grateful for your spoiled lives and how to make sure I never see the bottom of an empty coffee cup.


Just sayin', not hatin'.


As well, are some health issues going on too.  My iron levels are not where they should be and a suspected thyroid problem is a lot less than suspect and beginning to become a huge problem.  Most nights, I am making sweet love to La Sofa by 7:00 because I am exhausted and do not have the energy to be witty.


So, until I get that stuff sorted out, posting will be irregular.  Like me.


PS:  Wore a bathing suit in public.  Every day I was there.  For really.  Well except for the last day but that is only because we were supposed to be at the airport and flying home in the afternoon and did not leave until well after midnight.  I even had a wardrobe malfunction while wearing a tankini.  Seriously.  Some of you may need brain bleach after you see this (and guess what... I no longer care if you do), but I knew most of you would not believe it so here it is: