You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So Lady Gaga Was In Edmonton...

...and The Gaga or someone in her crew took this pic and posted it La Ga's Twitter account...



Uh huh.  Fecking awesome.  I love that my lady crush has a sense of humour.

City council sure could use one.  Especially the mayor of Oil Cuntry.

Oh and *Mayor* Mandel, enough with the epic drama queen I'm all offended hissy fit "poor taste" act that you specialize in when pandering to the mini van majority.  As a matter of fact, why don't you STFD and STFU while you re-evaluate your actions and the perks you've enjoyed while being the mayor of Edmonton?

I'm sorry, a bit louder for the kids at home, what's that about alleged private back room off the record meetings with hockey franchise owners that allegedly involves kick backs and spending my tax dollars without me really knowing about it so the two of you can build a hockey arena, hotel, parking, and shopping complex in the downtown core and die years later gagging on twenties?  Ya, you betta recognize.

Dood, I'm actually surprised you aren't more familiar with the C-bomb.  One could speculate that you hear it being said to you several times a day.

Just sayin'.