You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Warning

A person that goes by the name Vikrant Singh, has the Yahoo messenger I.D. ursvikrantsingh, and who claims to be affiliated with PRWeb and the Cosmo 411 site threatened to steal my content today.

So if you happen to see that he's copy and pasted my content, as he threatened to do, give me a shout.

Like I said Vik, I don't ever claim to be Shakespeare and I don't do it for the money.  Shame on you for thinking you can steal people's content and intellectual property and make a buck off it.

Pathetic.

PS: Just so you know, I have a copy of that conversation saved in a safe place.  Hustle a hustler?? Please son, sit down.