You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Random Sauce, Part Three

When I call you to talk to you about something very serious in nature, masturbating in my ear as a response is not only unflattering, it is rude and incredibly immature.
~~~~~
Sometimes the truth comes in large doses that are unbearable. And sometimes unloading the truth, while it may cause suffering, unloads a burden. That fucks with my Buddhist sensibilities but there comes a time when my self preservation is more important than your ego.
~~~~~
Respect.
~~~~~
Thank you for showing me what I am made of. Sometimes I forget about the strength that dwells within. Thanks for reminding me that I can be confident and live in a world that I created, that I own, and that is bullshit free.
~~~~~
Remember the third date rule ladies. Its a good way to weed out the frogs from the princes. And men folk, do not think that because the third date is over that its business time.
~~~~~
Stop. Before you go any further into your life, get your mobile phone/cellular device out, write down all your contacts and their information, and email it to yourself. You are most welcome.  Seriously, you will be thanking me when you lose/misplace/destroy your phone.  Trust.
~~~~~