You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Look What I Made

So last year's garden taught me that I'm not at all able to grow tomatoes or green peppers.  Marigolds , bleeding hearts, lavender, and pansies seem to be my thing.  I couldn't find any pansies worth planting this year so I just went with the marigolds and a whole other list of things.

If you don't like plants, go on and get on with the rest of your day.  I may have gone a bit OTT with the pics.  You have kids, I have plants.  I have to suffer albums of pictures both online and in scrapbooks that are full of children who are allegedly teething (but all I see is a screaming snotting baby with swollen gums) or playing with their do-do so deal.


The class of 2010...

Nicotina


Maria Landy Fuscia


White Begonia




Salvia (noooo not THAT kind of salvia so don't be raiding my garden)



Mocca Scarlet Begonia



White Scopia Gulliver Bacopa



Yellow Marigolds



Italian Parsley



Lavender


Silver Thyme



Tarragon


Rocky Mountain Light Pink Geranium


Impatiens


Rocky Mountain Violet Geranium


And still more Impatiens.


The returning Class of 2009...

Sarah Bernhardt Peony



Bleeding Hearts



And Columbine.