You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott

Saturday, October 16, 2010

You Have Hate Mail

I have arrived in the blog sphere.  I finally received my first bit of hate mail.

FINALLY!

Oh ya, jumpy claps everyone!

99.9999% of you have been kind and gracious in the emails you have sent.  OK, a few of you have criticized the grammar but here's the thing about that... this isn't Shakespeare nor have I ever claimed it is.  Its a one-sided conversation (unless you email me) and certainly not the syntax or grammar I use in the other two projects I'm working on.

That other fraction of a percentage, the haterade percentage, solely belongs to "Julia Taylor" of Digeus, Inc. fame.  I'm pretty sure Julia is actually a Julius.  A sweaty, bearded Julius who's fingers are orange from eating Cheetos.  I'll bet Julius' breath smells of Dr. Pepper and cigars.  But not the cool Cuban cigars.  No, no.  Nay, nay.  I'm talking those girly raspberry flavoured cigarillos.

I could be wrong.  It happens.

The following is what transgressed between "Julia Taylor" and I.  "She" still hasn't got back to me on arranging a play date.  Am.  Crushed.  (Click to enlarge.  When the picture appears, click again to enlarge, read, giggle, enjoy!)

By the way, the sketchy handwriting is mine.  I couldn't help being a smart ass.  It is my nature.