You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Random Sauce, Part Two

Bathe regularly. I know there is an article floating around on Yahoo about only showering three to four times a week but they are wrong. Bathe daily. When you smell like ass, we do not think it is cool.
~~~~~
If you are willing to lie about where you are from or how old you are, there is a good chance you will lie about anything. That makes me not trust you. Do not get all pissy when I call you out on it either. Grow a set and have the fortitude to stand in the middle of who you are and be that person.
~~~~~
Having gas at work is a challenge. Silent but violent does not always wait for you to get to the warehouse.
~~~~~
When the I.T. department at your place of employment does not know how to work the email system your entire company is using, you are fucked. So is your I.T. department.
~~~~~
When you suddenly leave a job after thirty years, it makes me think you did something really sketchy. I am not the only one who thinks this.
~~~~~
I love the smell of permanent markers. And not those skinny ones either. No. The big ones with the wedge tip. Ahhhh.
~~~~~